Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rain, Rain, DON'T Go Away...

Good morning, blog-readers.  Currently it is 62 degrees and thunderstorming. Weather.com gives me this report: Franklin Weather 9/3/09
Looks like rain all day.  I am ok with that.  However, I just got the girls off to school for my 3rd day in a row and now I have a day to myself because Gotee told me I didn't need to come in today.  Brad's (guy at work) mac died last week so he's kinda just been taking over computers each day.  He's going to use mine today, so they didn't want me to come in and not have a computer.  I said I could bring my own laptop if they needed me.  I told them I'd be more than willing to do that, so they are just going to call me if they need me for anything.

I was planning to hang out in downtown Franklin and just go to different shops maybe but I may not do that if it is raining a lot.  Downtown Franklin is really cute and I haven't really given it much time to explore it:

 
Here is the Starbucks in downtown Franklin.
If the weather clears up, and someone else can watch the girls for a few hours til their mom gets home, I'd like to go to Nashville tonight for the first of six concerts in a series for Live on the Green, a free concert that tonight will be featuring: 

Heather, I thought of you immediately when I saw the Toadies will be there.  I am also excited about Ten out of Tenn (TOT).  But, I won't get my hopes up because I may not be able to go, or it might be rained out (?).  We shall just have to see how the day goes.

Right now I am sitting with Tyler (the dog) and I need to take him on a walk so he can relieve himself.  Do you take dogs for walks in thunderstorms?  Should I just wait a little longer?  I don't even know....

During work yesterday, Mr. Mark Lee Townsend came by so that was pretty cool.

Sorry this post is kind of all over the place.  This is my 3rd day in a row of waking up around 6:30 a.m. which is pretty crazy for me.  Anyhow,

Thanks for reading. You Stay Classy
-Faith

1 comment: