Sunday, September 6, 2009

So Today I Got Spoiled....

First off, I visited The People's Church today and I really liked it!  Better yet, I ran into a girl named Abby who I know from A&M! We were both in Phi Lamb together and she just moved to Franklin like 6 days ago!  Again, she is doing the same thing I am.  She is living with her cousin (probably temporarily) so I dunno, MAYBE she'd need a roommate or something.  :) She is gonna be subbing in schools hopefully but ultimately wants to pursue the music industry like me.  WHOOP!  Small world and boy was it refreshing to run into someone that I actually know,especially cuz yesterday I had a bad case of the homesickness/lonesomeness.  Praise God for friends and Aggies!

After church, I went to another church's picnic lunch (I've been attending that church a little bit too and the people have been so welcoming---I love them!).  I got to meet a guy who is fairly well connected in the business and he encouraged me a lot and told me that he'd keep his ears open for opportunities for me.

After the picnic, (well, I had been driving the BMW all day) Marilyn said we could go for a drive...with the top down.  So, about 2 hours later, I had been spoiled getting to drive a BMW convertible all over Franklin & Leipurs Fork.  It was a blast!

 
This was when we finished the drive.  This is me in front of the Hoekstra's house...where I am living.  So guys, you finally have a visual of "my house"!
It was a gorgeous day and now it is actually raining! We got home just in time it seems.  Well I finally have more uploaded pictures, so here ya go:

 
 Here is the Beatles cover band at Bunganut.  The man guy with the maroon (whoop!) pants and the black hat is THE Mr. Mark Lee Townsend.

This is Marilyn when we had a nice lunch on Thursday at one of my new favorite spots in Franklin--Franklin Mercantile.  It was so cute and the food was yummy.

And you drink out of Mason jars! It was so fun.

Also in Franklin is a soap store called Bathos.  They make their own bath stuff and they have bath fizzys that are called, you ready for this? HULLABALLOOS!  Can I get a Caneck Caneck?

On Friday after work I decided to go to Greece...
Nah actually I just drove and walked around Centennial Park. It's pretty great.
I guess that is about it for now.  Time for pizza and 27 Dresses with Marilyn tonight!
Thanks for reading. You stay classy.
-Faithy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment