Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take the last train to Nashville.....


Oh wait, the Monkees didn't want to go to Nashville, it was CLARKSville...My bad. :>) Well, I have just hung up the phone with a dear friend from my home church who has friends in Franklin/Nashville that I might can live with this fall! That would be wonderful, no? I am about to go crazy working at corps recruiting now that I can see light at the end of the tunnel and a semblance of a different life in just a mere 2 months. Ah, 2 months. It seems so far away! To be honest, I don't really know what I'll be doing at my internship, but for all I know, I could be Toby Mac's assistant. My friend Teddy interned last summer with Gotee, and that is what he did. I would be ok with that.

Me + hanging with










= FUN!!


Even if I am not Toby Mac's assitant, I will hopefully get to meet my
favorite boys in Relient K at some point but I won't get my hoopes up.
(Hoopes = intentional typo)














Jon, Matt, Matt, Ethan, John



So I have been busy trying to sort of clean up my room a bit and get rid of junk
that I don't need. Today I scrubbed the bathtub. Ewwww. Tonight I am going to the Hall for an
acoustic set by Mr. Mike Eli of the Eli Young band. MMMM. I am excited.
This makes my 3rd show in about a week, and I had been to quite a few before
last week. I need to quit doing that, but I love my music. So for now, I don't
have much new news, so here's to you, followers.
I am not sure where we are going, but thanks for
following!


Take the last train to [Nash]ville.
I'll be waiting at the station.
We'll have time for coffee flavored kisses
And a bit of conversation.
Oh... Oh, no, no, no!
Oh, no, no, no!

Coffee flavored kisses? That sounds nice. hahaha

Thanks for reading. You stay classy.
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment