Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Only Sleeping....

Or not...This blog is entitled "I'm Only Sleeping" because it is ironic..clearly I am not sleeping, and it is almost 2 a.m. Even though I am tired, I guess the iced tea I had actually did have more caffeine than I imagined it had. I am tired, but not sleepy. Sadly there is a difference and you must feel both before you can successfully fall asleep. Maybe it's just me.

(this is an old picture I had on my hard-drive...Reilly still behaves the same)

So here I sit with Reilly. I am trying to prevent him from scratching on M&D's door because he would really prefer to be in there with them. That wouldn't be a good Father's day present---woken up to a "cat that wants to suck your breath out" (haha, Hillary+Liesey).

I have been practicing for my American Idol audition that may or may not happen.

I went swimming today and finally got a little color. That's exhilarating.

I think I may be sleepy now.

Thanks for reading. You stay classy.
-Faith

2 comments:

  1. Yay for laying out and getting some color!!:) p.s. good luck on American Idol auditions if you end up going!:)

    ReplyDelete