Monday, June 1, 2009

Just another "Manic Monday"

Hello blogworld!

So the newest and greatest news is this: I have received offers for 2 internships in Nashville. One of them is with Platinum Pen Publishing and the other is with Gotee Records. I am beyond stoked! For over 7 years I have been a committed fan to my favorite band of all time: Relient K. Guess what record label they are under?
Yes indeed. You guessed correctly. Gotee--which was started by Toby Mac, of dcTalk. MMHMM. (<---RK fans, catch the reference?) God is blessing me! I cannot be more thankful. I have found myself waking up each morning (since I found out) and just praising Him. Next is to figure out where I can live at least temporarily, and how soon will I relocate myself to the area. Gotee's offer is for the fall semester, and Platinum Pen's offer is "name my own time", so potentially I could try and swing it to do both. It is a matter of trust and timing to see how God wants to work it out. In the meantime, my motto is, "excel at the revealed things of His will". I have it written on my mirror so I can see it when I am getting ready in the mornings.
So in the immediate future, I am still in College Station working at good ole' Corps of Cadets Recruiting, saving money, and preparing to move out of my house.
Life is a highway. I wanna ride it. I am loving this adventure so far.

Thanks for reading. You stay classy.
-Faith

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment love. I think you are the only one that knows how to do it...can you inform the rest of the fam that they can give me instant blog feedback? : ) Any more "life decisions" you have decided recently? I am excited for you too...and excited you have a blog now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think your profile pic is just lovely. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Faith! Definitely in the same sort of boat we are. What a neat adventure is unfolding for you!

    ReplyDelete