Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't Wake Me!!!

Howdy,

Well, the trend is to meet a band each week.  So far, this pattern has not failed.  Last night on facebook, I found out that my old acquaintance/friend Brian Bandas' band was having a CD release party at Best Buy about 30 minutes away.  I think to myself, sure, you should go!  So I did...

 
Here are the guys holding up their album!

Here is a picture of me and the guys.  Brian on the right is the one that I know.  It was so great seeing him.  He was like, "Faith Griffin! Blast from the past! How are you doing? Great to see you."....We got to catch up a bit.  They are about to hit a tour with Jason Aldean---pretty cool if you ask me.

So, when I was in line waiting to have the boys sign my cd and take a picture with them, a girl caught my attention when she goes, "Is that an AGGIE RING?"...I says yes.  So of course we are immediate best friends.  Not really, but we ended up exchanging numbers.  Basically, we are on the same journey right now.  She just graduated with a COMM degree, is interning up here (for Brian's record label) for no money, and she lives alone with her cat (I want to get a cat eventually).  So, hopefully we can hang out and get to know each other because we already have a lot in common based on talking for less than 5 minutes.

YAY Aggie network.  Yay new friends. Yay Nashville...

This is where I live...well, 30 minutes from here:
 
That is the "Batman building". It totally looks like Wayne Enterprises.
Well, I will leave you with some LNT lyrics:
"And I pray beyond the stars that you and me will stay just like we are. And I don't care if it's all a dream. But that's where I am and where I wanna be."
Thanks for reading. You stay classy,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment