Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nashville Visitors----it could be you too.

Why am I still awake at 3:47 a.m. you ask?  Well I ask myself that same question.  Why do I torture myself by drinking caffeine?  I always tell myself, "this time it will be different. I will defy caffeine and I will prevail.  It will not keep me up".  Well, fail. I always lose. Caffeine always wins.  This sounds familiar. Isn't that the definition of insanity?

d : inability to understand the nature and consequences of one's acts (as making a will) or of events, matters, or proceedings in which one is involved (via dictionary.com)

Welp, oh well. Maybe one day I will understand that caffiene > Faith's will power.

This will be a short post, but look at these fun pictures that COULD BE YOU!

My friend Cameron from A&M and his best friend Tabor were my first visitors to Nashville a couple of weeks ago.  They left Rosebud, TX at 4 am on a Friday morning and arrived at my door at 6:45 p.m. after a brief stop in Memphis.  We had a super fun time and then we drove back together (with my car too) just in time for Christmas.


This is outside Pancake Pantry (A Nashville staple)


Tabes and I chasing geese at Centennial (that's for you, Hillary)


Who's the king of the world?  Tabes...of course (I love this picture)


This is a total rip-off of when I had this idea last Fall in D.C. at the Jefferson memorial.


(haha, see?  That is from Nov. 2008)


We make cute pictures...just sayin'


Grand Ole Opry!! We didn't see a show sadly. We are broke.


We practiced our modeling skillz on the Ped bridge.


And we toured Studio B (famous studio where Elvis, Dolly, Roy Orbison, Charley Pride, and tons of other famous people recorded over 1000 hits).  We got to play that piano that the songs were recorded on.  I thought I was in a dream.

So that is a quick summary. It was way fun and now I know the "tour guide ropes" if you come visit me!

Thanks for reading. You stay classy, (it's 4:03, I am gonna try and get some zzzz's.)
-Faith G.

No comments:

Post a Comment