Friday, May 14, 2010

Up & Up...

Too much has happened since the last post--good and bad.  I don't really feel like blogging because I am too busy learning right now about what I am supposed to be learning. HA.
Confusion has set in.  Things haven't been working out "according to plan"..--another Ha...like we really make plans.  I'm learning that God's got it all in control even though I don't understand why things happen the way that they do.  I accept that He has a plan and purpose in all of it, but I am just not quite there yet to be ok with it.  I'm working on it.  Too vague? Maybe.  I need to be less personal on this blog because it is public---and I haven't figured out how to make it private. Any help?

Good news: my sister is back in the States and I got to go to Texas to see my family and a handful of my closest friends.  It was a much needed get-away because......

Bad news: (among other things) I'm still looking for a full time job---that one I wanted didn't work out---one of the things God is using to break me and mold me and learn to trust Him with EVERYTHING, as well as my personal life and relationships---even when some are taken away. :( Catch my drift as to how things have changed since the last blog?  Yeah...I'm learning sometimes God will rid us of things that may not be bad in and of themselves, but if they are taking our focus from Him, he'll strip us of them----and it hurts like the dickens



Thanks for reading,
you stay classy
faith

2 comments:

  1. Faith, keep doing that thing you're doing where you're doing it, but hate to break it to you... i'm unsubscribing from your blog feed :)

    ReplyDelete