Monday, April 5, 2010

We've finished MARCHing and it's already time for APE-ROLL? Crazy

Well gosh, yet again tons has happened in my life that would be way too long to type in detail.
Last week I interviewed at Big Idea, Inc. (Veggie Tales people) and I think it went pretty well.  I will find out no later than Friday if I advanced to the next level which would be checking references.  I have an interview today at Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and I REALLY would love this job.  It would be assistant to one of the main booking agents there who books a lot of shows of Christian artists all over the country!  It would be totally rad.  So if you read this before 4:30 today, please pray for me because that's when my interview is.

I've been busy hanging out with a band called HillCity Lights because well, (here comes the bomb drop) my new beau is the drummer!  He is wonderful and their music is great!  So far so good...it's only been about 2-3 weeks.  We met at Interlinc because we both work there, so it's nice that we get to see each other every day at work (at least for now, but hopefully I will get an offer from one or both of these companies I'm interviewing with). 

Last weekend my friend Stephanie took me with her to Ohio to work merch for Switchfoot.  She has connections with their merch guy.  We worked 2 shows, got to meet and talk with the band (well for me it was my first time--she's met them several times).  It was so much fun! So cool!

Church is going well.  I LOVE my church---especially my community group.  We are getting closer and closer.  This coming weekend we are going "camping" at Fall Creek Falls State Park.  We got like a lodge thing there and we're just going to hang out and get away together for a weekend.  It's going to be about 10 or 11 of us.  I'm so stoked to just retreat.

So here you go....here are pics:

This is Jon Foreman and me.  He is the lead singer of Switchfoot.  Legit!  These guys are so nice and genuine. I was so pleased when I met them. They really are true to what they sing about.
This is the best picture I got at the shows.  Here is Jon singing and playing.

Collin and I actually went on our first "real date" on Friday to J. Alexander's and it was mighty tasty!


Hanging out at my house.



And there's this park we go to in Franklin and it has this ridiculous swing.  I don't know who it's for!!  A REALLY HUGE KID??  Very odd..but comfy.

Thanks for reading. You stay classy,
Faith

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That swing is ridiculous! Glad things are going well, missy. Praying for the interview!!

    ReplyDelete