Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kill 'em with Kindess

I had a run-in with immaturity today. It was quite frustrating. I can't go into details since this is a public blog, but I have to say it was just mighty hard to man/woman up and be the bigger person in the situation. I knew I was running into the trying situation head-on and my wise roommate advised me to "Kill 'em with kindness". It worked out decently well I guess but still my head has been running wild. Gosh, could I be more ambiguous?

We have been anxiously moving out of our house in College Station. We have been going going going nonstop with moving things all over...so we can clean...and then re-clean....And now only 2 more remain. Heather and I are the last ones left to assess the damage yet to be done. It is hard but it has to be done.

I have a phone interview Monday with another management company about possibly interning with them too. If it doesn't work out at the very least, I hope to keep the contact I made there open and amiable. They manage some of my favorite artists so it would be pretty cool. To name a few: FM Static, downhere, Shawn McDonald, Dave Barnes...etc. Did that get you excited?

I have been extremely emo all day. I even dressed the part. I found my dream shirt the other day. It is white and has music all over it..like I want to try and "play" my shirt on the piano. I dunno what song it is. The staff is a little bit abstract though so I am not sure if it is actually possibly to make sense of the notes written all over it. So I wore that shirt today with my skinny jeans and new emo-flats with dots on them. It was stellar. My town hall friends should be proud of their influence on my wardrobe. :>)

I need to work out.

I am so pooped. Hopefully I didn't bore you with my venting. Still so much to do. It seems so trivial, but I am really leaning on God to try and get this all done. I feel like I have never been ripped into so many pieces in such a long time. I am so physically and emotionally drained I can hardly think straight.

Thanks for reading. You stay classy.
-Faith

p.s. I attended the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiere and yes I dressed up:



This is my friend Kristen and me reppin' Gryffindor

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't sleep last night and woke up in the middle of the night thinking about one of the Harry Potter movies and how you pronounce Hermiouuneneess' name. You sport the style well. Go Gryffindorks! : )

    ReplyDelete